Saturday 20 August 2016


August 20, 2916



I admit to being distracted.  The Olympics have consumed much of our evenings since they started, and the ones you really want to see (track, 100m, 200m & the relays) are always at the end of the evening.   It has also seemed that the chatting and advertising take up too much of the time.  I suppose that some discussion is necessary and the ads pay for a lot of things, but I wonder how many minutes each hour are actually showing a picture of Olympic games in progress.  My guess is not more than a quarter.  It must still be fascinating as we spend a lot of time in front f the TV.



Not much has changed with Parkinson’s.  I get to meet a new doctor next week.  My regular has just had a child and is off for probably a year.



We have been doing outside work in the garden between some really heavy rains – which we needed.  Sunny with a breeze today – really quite nice.



Although my health seems generally quite good and my blood pressure is in the 120s over 60s, I have felt a little woozy/ unsteady occasionally when I get up suddenly.  It seems as though this can be a sign of low blood pressure.  I will ask the doctor about this next week.



Hooray for the medals we have won at Rio and sorry for those that missed a medal when they count times in thousands of a second.

No comments:

Post a Comment